Private Equity/Venture Capital
The stakes have never been higher in today’s economic climate and complicated investment world. We understand not just the accounting and audit issues pertinent to PE/VC firms, but also tax, valuation, due diligence and operational issues.
We audit 50+ Private Equity and Venture Capital funds and consult with numerous other funds.
We leverage our deep industry expertise with private equity firms and the industries represented by your portfolio companies to help you seize opportunities while balancing your time and resources. Fesnak has helped many private equity and venture capital firms find and complete deals, then create value for the long term. And when new laws or regulations affect your investments, our industry experts help you navigate the changes.
We have experience dealing with a large client base:
- Offering extensive knowledge about your portfolio companies
- Helping with investment, intellectual property and stock option valuations
- Valuing investments in your portfolio companies
- Understanding the mechanics of partnerships, limited liability companies, blocker corporations, etc.
Fesnak offers our PE/VC clients specialized services and professionals dedicated to the industry. Our professionals are offered continuing education to keep ahead of industry events and changes. Our PE/VC client base includes funds throughout the U.S. and our fund clients range from $10 million to $5 billion in assets under management. In addition to the traditional tax and accounting services tailored to private equity and venture capital firm needs, Fesnak assists you with:
- Due diligence on transactions
- PE/VC fund financial statement audits
- Structuring of transactions
- Determining type of entity
- Portfolio and fund-level services