While products may roll off an assembly line, we know your business is unique. We tailor our services and advice to help you maximize resources, add value and make the best decisions for your future. From small family-operated companies to large middle market companies, we offer manufacturing clients the best financial and business advice that takes into account your entire operation.
We pride ourselves on not just being an excellent auditor, but also understanding your business operations, including the benefits of lean manufacturing, just-in-time inventory, and inventory control. Many of our professionals have supplemented their CPA designations with other credentials such as Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and MBA; as well as taking courses in lean manufacturing, and various valuation certifications, enabling us to serve you better.
- Outsourcing solutions from individual staff to the entire finance function
- Valuations including business, stock option and intellectual property valuations
- Capital Advisory including structure and negotiations of funding; complex capital structures; corporate refinancings and recapitalizations
- Revenue recognition issues
- Capitalization of development costs
- Financial controls, forecasting & budgeting
- Operational & internal control reviews
- IT system assessment & implementation
- Business succession planning
- Inventory control systems
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Employee benefits planning
- Buy versus make decisions
- Business process re-engineering